Hybrid Digital is an all-in-one digital marketing team! We have experts from all over the place – some of us are here to write, some to make cool digital and UI/UX designs, and others to manage social media profiles and organize the workload. Our office is in Novi Sad, Serbia, but we work with various Dutch B2B clients.
This means that we strive to be industry experts in various business fields, and right now, we’re looking to expand our team!
This time we’re looking for a Performance Manager! If you’re trying to find a team that’s creative, fun, and sometimes too loud but still gets everything done, you’re in the right place. If you consider yourself to be a real team player, if you’re interested in digital marketing and have knowledge of all the different digital marketing departments – we just might be the right fit!
We need someone to help us organize all departments together and make sure that we deliver even more positive results! When it comes to the marketing side of the job, here’s what your responsibilities will be:
- Creating strategies and outlining activities for clients, focusing on the content and the platforms,
- Creating ICPs, target groups, and buyer personas for each client,
- Being in charge of all LinkedIn and Google ads and PPC,
- Reviewing and A/B testing of all ads and campaigns,
- Educating team members on different marketing activities you might find useful,
- Being in charge of the technical side of different marketing campaigns,
- Unifying all other departments in terms of marketing activities,
- Handling and taking ownership over client strategies,
- Delegating tasks to departments and members,
- Creating a marketing funnel.
If all that sounds like it’s right up your alley, here’s what you need to apply.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar marketing position,
- Knowledge in marketing funnel creation, campaigns, paid ads, PPC,
- To be familiar with content marketing, SEO, and social media,
- An understanding of HubSpot and Active Campaign,
- Leadership skills and experience.
In exchange for your hard work, we can give you:
- Quality work equipment,
- Private health insurance,
- Snacks, fruits, and a free meal,
- An unlimited budget for education,
Apply for this position